About Me

My photo
London
Just a girl about London town, observing life and ranting about it.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Runners shall not be geniuses

Runners in central London do my head in. They run on the pavement, zig-zagging through the pedestrians, running them (me) over whenever they "can't stop".   At the traffic lights, they hop on the spot. That is the most irritating thing. Why don't they just continue running to the end of the road or something then come back instead of the stupid hopping? Not only that, but they get really close to you.   I am like: 'oi! bugger-off over there, you are all sweaty!'   In the summer it might actually get to point where sweaty splashes on innocent bystanders; surely that should be illegal??!   Then there is the attitude. "I am a r-u-n-n-e-r, I am all spoooooorty, I am heeeealthy, you are all lazy faaats, tut tut, get out of my waaay..."   No, YOU get out of my way, you self-righteous amateur hopper! You stink, you hop, and you run like Mr Bean! If you want to run unimpeded, plan a better route, cos running in the middle of this crowd of pedestrians also makes you stupid! All that Lycra surely can't be good for your head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment